Are you Dr. Saluja?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Foxcroft Ave
Martinsburg, WV 25401Phone(304) 263-4967Fax(304) 267-5461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sanjay Saluja, MD is a board certified radiologist in Martinsburg, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Maryland, and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Berkeley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1996 - 2000
- New York Medical CollegeInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and ResearchClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- WV State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1999 - 2008
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsIncreased number of subcortical hyperintensities on MRI in children and adolescents with Tourette's syndrome, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and attention deficit hype...Amat, J. A., Bronen, R. A., Saluja, S., Sato, N., Zhu, H., Gorman, D. A., Royal, J., Peterson, B. S.> ;The American journal of psychiatry. 2006 Jun 3
- 20 citationsClinical yield of computed tomography brain scans in older general medical patients.Lianne A. Hirano, Sidney T. Bogardus, Sanjay Saluja, Linda Leo-Summers, Sharon K. Inouye> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2006 Apr 1
- 119 citationsClinical and anatomic outcomes after embolotherapy of pulmonary arteriovenous malformations.Jeffrey Pollak, Sanjay Saluja, Ashraf Thabet, Katharine J. Henderson, Neil Denbow, Robert I. White> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2006 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Berkeley Medical CenterMartinsburg, West Virginia