Dr. Hayreh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 S Crescent Dr
Mason City, IA 50401Phone+1 641-494-5290Fax+1 641-494-5296
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Neurology, 1975 - 1978
- Government Medical College PatialaClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1978 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- The role of age and cardiovascular disease in glaucomatous optic neuropathy.Hayreh SS> ;Surv Ophthalmol. 1999-06-01
- Role of nocturnal arterial hypotension in optic nerve head ischemic disorders.Hayreh SS, Podhajsky P, Zimmerman MB> ;Ophthalmologica. 1999-01-01
- Nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy: time of onset of visual loss.Hayreh SS, Podhajsky PA, Zimmerman B> ;Am. J. Ophthalmol.. 1997-11-01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: