Sara Allison, MD
Instructor, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Baylor College of Medicine
- 2002 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 791-1414
Dr. Allison's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Allison's Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry
- University of FloridaResidency, General Surgery
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Allison's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Allison's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The development of the self in the era of the internet and role-playing fantasy games. Allison, S.E., von Wahlde, L., Shockley, T., Gabbard, G.O.; Am J Psychiatry. 2006 Mar.
- Studies of the genetics, function, and kinetic mechanism of TagE, the wall teichoic acid glycosyltransferase in Bacillus subtilis 168. Allison, S. E., D'Elia, M. A., Arar, S., Monteiro, M. A., Brown, E. D.; J Biol Chem. 2011 Jul 8.
- The impact of Dorothea E. Orem's life and work: an interview with Orem scholars. Clarke, P. N., Allison, S. E., Berbiglia, V. A., Taylor, S. G.; Nurs Sci Q. 2009 Jan 01.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Sara Allison, Dr. Sara Allison, MD, Dr. S Allison, Dr. Sara Elizabeth Allison
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Allison's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, TX)
- Pedro Bustamante, MD
- Harold Scott, MD
- Jane Charnock, MD
- Ihab Istafanous, MD
- Cathal Grant, MD
- Katrijn Wilson, MD
- Thomas Daniel, MD
- James Wicoff, MD
- Nenita Cabaccang-Sabater, MD
- Thomas Fletcher, MD