Dr. Brumfield is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 Hospital Dr
Charlottesville, VA 22908Phone+1 434-924-0123Fax+1 434-243-4873
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sara Brumfield is an internist in Charlottesville, VA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UVA Transitional Care Hospital, University of Virginia Medical Center, and University of Virginia Medical Center. She received her medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. She specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: