Are you Dr. Lindsay?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7 Richland Medical Park Dr
Columbia, SC 29203Phone+1 803-545-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sara Lindsay, MD is a family physician in Columbia, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black and Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus.
Education & Training
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsA qualitative analysis to identify the elements that support department level change in the life sciences: The PULSE Vision & Change Recognition Program.Marcy A. Peteroy-Kelly, Loretta Brancaccio-Taras, Judy Awong-Taylor, Teresa C. Balser, Thomas Jack, Sara M. Lindsay, Kate Marley, Sandra L. Romano, J. Akif Uzman, Pame...> ;Plos One. 2019 May 30
- 125 citationsDiet of Worms Emended: An Update of Polychaete Feeding GuildsPeter A. Jumars, Kelly M. Dorgan, Sara M. Lindsay> ;Annual Review of Marine Science. 2015 Jan 5
- 3 citationsDispersal of Marine Organisms and the Grand Challenges in Biology: An Introduction to the SymposiumSara M. Lindsay> ;Integrative and Comparative Biology. 2012 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- New York City Doctor Among First in US to Receive COVID-19 Vaccine Hails 'Very Hopeful Day'December 15th, 2020
- Smithsonian Acquires COVID Vaccine Vial That Administered First Doses in USMarch 13th, 2021
- Molecular Ontogeny Of Olfaction In ZebrafishNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1994–1996
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina