Dr. Barnhard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4400 V St
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone(916) 734-2525
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California DavisResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2010 - 2014
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Too lean: Time to build back true resiliency in the national blood supply.Sarah Barnhard, Ellen Klapper, Patricia M. Kopko, Minh-Ha Tran, Alyssa Ziman> ;Transfusion. 2021 Jul 31
- 3 citationsTraumatic injury clinical trial evaluating tranexamic acid in children (TIC-TOC): study protocol for a pilot randomized controlled trialDaniel K. Nishijima, John M. VanBuren, Hilary A. Hewes, Sage R. Myers, Rachel M. Stanley, P. David Adelson, Sarah Barnhard, Matthew Bobinski, Simona Ghetti, James F. H...> ;Trials. 2018 Oct 30
- Richter's Syndrome With Aberrant CD2 and CD4 ExpressionSarah Barnhard, Ashok Pai, Helen K. Chew, Joo Y. Song> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2012 May 29
- Join now to see all
- ‘Its Devastating That We Are at This Point’: Critical Blood Shortage Impacts PatientsJune 24th, 2021
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: