Are you Dr. Choi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 E Medical Center Drive
2nd Floor University Hospital Recp Pathology
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone+1 800-862-7284
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sarah Choi, MD is a board certified pathologist in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Michigan Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2010 - 2014
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 58 citationsMenin inhibitor MI-3454 induces remission in MLL1-rearranged and NPM1-mutated models of leukemiaSzymon Klossowski, Hongzhi Miao, Katarzyna Kempińska, Tao Wu, Trupta Purohit, EunGi Kim, Brian M. Linhares, Dong Chen, Gloria Jih, Eric Perkey, Huang Huang, Miao He, B...> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2020 Feb 3
- 1 citationsCytogenomic array detects a subset of myelodysplastic syndrome with increased risk that is invisible to conventional karyotype.Sarah M. Choi, Steven Burke Van Norman, Dale L. Bixby, Lina Shao> ;Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. 2019 Aug 6
- 12 citationsDiagnostically relevant updates to the 2017 WHO classification of lymphoid neoplasmsSarah M. Choi, Dennis P. O'Malley> ;Annals of Diagnostic Pathology. 2018 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Michigan MedicineAnn Arbor, Michigan