Are you Dr. Muscat?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office144 State St
Mercy Pain Center
Portland, ME 04101Phone+1 207-535-1800Fax+1 207-535-1818
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sarah Muscat, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Portland, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1991 - 1993
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1988
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2022 - 2022
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsReinitiation of Electroconvulsive Therapy 4 Weeks After the Diagnosis of ECT-Induced Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy.Kaitlin Clifford, Waseem Chaudhry, Sarah Muscat, Christopher W. Connors, Dena Whitesell> ;Psychosomatics. 2019 Jan 1
- 57 citationsUse of Maximum Intensity Projections (MIPs) for Target Outlining in 4DCT Radiotherapy PlanningRebecca Muirhead, Stuart G. McNee, Carrie Featherstone, Karen Moore, Sarah Muscat> ;Journal of Thoracic Oncology. 2008 Dec 1
- 43 citationsSecondary retinal changes associated with choroidal naevi and melanomas documented by optical coherence tomography.Sarah Muscat, Stuart Parks, Ewan G Kemp, David Keating> ;British Journal of Ophthalmology. 2004 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine