Dr. Plummer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 844-3528Fax(216) 844-5478
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sarah Plummer is a pediatric cardiologist in Cleveland, OH and is affiliated with University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. She specializes in fetal cardiology and pediatric echocardiography.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology Advanced Imaging, 2014 - 2015
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, 2011 - 2014
- UPMC Children's Hospital of PittsburghChief Residency, Pediatrics, 2009 - 2010
- UPMC PresbyterianResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2010
- UPMC Children's Hospital of PittsburghResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2014
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUse of a Digital Monitoring Platform to Improve Outcomes in Infants With a Single Ventricle.Jeffrey Vergales, Leslie Peregoy, Jodi Zalewski, Sarah Tyler Plummer> ;World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery. 2020 Nov 1
- An Infectious Retrovirus Susceptible to an IFN Antiviral Pathway from Human Prostate TumorsJanuary 18th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: