Dr. Plummer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUH Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital
11100 Euclid Ave Department of Pediatrics-Cardiology
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone+1 216-844-3528Fax+1 216-844-5478
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sarah Plummer is a pediatric cardiologist in Cleveland, OH and is affiliated with University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. She specializes in fetal cardiology and pediatric echocardiography.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Advanced Cardiac Imaging, 2014 - 2015
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, 2011 - 2014
- UPMC Children's Hospital of PittsburghChief Residency, Pediatrics, 2009 - 2010
- UPMC Children's Hospital of PittsburghResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2010
- UPMC Children's Hospital of PittsburghResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2011 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2014
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Current evidence for pharmacologic therapy following stage 1 palliation for single ventricle congenital heart disease.Meredith C G Broberg, Ira M Cheifetz, Sarah T Plummer> ;Expert review of cardiovascular therapy. 2022 Aug 1
- Adapting Interstage Home Monitoring with the use of Telemedicine During the COVID-19 Pandemic.Ernesto Mejia, Jodi Zalewski, Sarah T Plummer> ;Pediatric cardiology. 2022 Jun 1
- Gerbode defect following surgical mitral valve replacement and tricuspid valve repair: a case report.Rebecca H Haraf, Mohamad Karnib, Chantal El Amm, Sarah J. Plummer, Martin L. Bocks, Ellen M Sabik> ;European Heart Journal - Case Reports. 2021 Feb 4
- Join now to see all
- Clinical Practice Algorithm for the Follow-up of Unrepaired and Repaired Secundum Atrial Septal DefectsMarch 2022
- An Infectious Retrovirus Susceptible to an IFN Antiviral Pathway from Human Prostate TumorsJanuary 18th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: