Dr. Balasubramaniam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7798 Cherry Ave
Fontana, CA 92336Phone+1 909-445-8535
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Saranya Balasubramaniam is the founder and managing partner of Eye Consultants of Southern California. She is a Mayo Clinic- trained eye surgeon who practices in the Inland Empire. She offers premier eye care, dry eye therapy, cataract surgery, refractive surgery, retinal lasers, diabetes eye care, glaucoma therapy, and a host of other therapies for your vision. www.eyesofsocal.com
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- MN State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Prevalence of intraocular tumours detected by ultrasonography in eyes with opaque media.Saranya C Balasubramaniam, Lauren A Dalvin, Sophie J Bakri> ;Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology. Journal Canadien D'ophtalmologie. 2022 Oct 14
- 9 citationsTrabeculotomy Ab Interno With the Trab360 Device for Childhood GlaucomasRaymond G. Areaux, Alana L. Grajewski, Saranya Balasubramaniam, James D. Brandt, Amber Jun, Beth Edmunds, Michael Shyne, Elena Bitrian> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 2020 Jan 1
- 1 citationsEx-PRESS Shunt Extrusion upon Globe Palpation.Matthew R. Starr, Saumya M. Shah, Saranya C. Balasubramaniam> ;Ophthalmology. 2018 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: