Dr. Rigau is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Mulberry St
Scranton, PA 18510Phone+1 570-969-8128
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- JFK Medical Center North CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Nova Southeastern University - College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1993 - 2001
- PA State License 1991 - 2024
- FL State License 1990 - 1998
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- AMERICAN COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC EMERGENCY MEDICINEFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: