Dr. Siller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSUNY Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr
Stony Brook, NY 11790
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 2019, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2019 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsConditional knockout mice for the distal appendage protein CEP164 reveal its essential roles in airway multiciliated cell differentiationSaul S. Siller, Himanshu Sharma, Shuai Li, June Yang, Yong Zhang, Michael J. Holtzman, Wipawee Winuthayanon, Holly Colognato, Bernadette C. Holdener, Feng-Qian Li, Ken...> ;PLOS Genetics. 2017 Dec 15
- 23 citationsBAR Domain-Containing FAM92 Proteins Interact with Chibby1 To Facilitate CiliogenesisFeng-Qian Li, Xingwang Chen, Cody R. Fisher, Saul S. Siller, Klara Zelikman, Ryoko Kuriyama, Ken-Ichi Takemaru> ;Molecular and Cellular Biology. 2016 Nov 1
- 73 citationsTAp73 is a central transcriptional regulator of airway multiciliogenesisAlice Nemajerova, Daniela Kramer, Saul S. Siller, Christian Herr, Orr Shomroni, Tonatiuh Pena, Cristina Gallinas Suazo, Katharina Glaser, Merit Wildung, Henrik Steffen...> ;Genes & Development. 2016 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: