Dr. Spruiell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Patewood Dr
Greenville, SC 29615Phone+1 864-454-8346Fax+1 864-454-2890
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Saundra Spruiell is a vascular surgeon in Greenville, SC and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center, Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Heart Hospital, GHS Greenville Memorial Hospital, Patewood Memorial Hospital, GHS Greer Memorial Hospital, and Charles George Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. She is experienced in vascular medicine, lymphedema, and phelbology.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health SciencesClass of 1988
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State License 2016 - 2025
- OK State License 1989 - 2024
- WV State License 1989 - 1990
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Venous & Lymphatic MedicinePhlebology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Phlebology
Publications & Presentations
- Delegate for American College of Phlebology
- Oklahoma Osteopathic AssociationMember
- Oklahoma State Medical AssociationMember
- American College of PhlebologyBoard of Directors
- Oklahoma Foundation for Medical QualityVice Chair, Board of Directors
- Foundation Board Member
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: