Dr. Thor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office470 Clarkson Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203Phone+1 718-270-4772Fax+1 718-270-7201
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2015 - 2025
- PA State License 2009 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe Readability of Patient Education Materials Pertaining to Gastrointestinal Procedures.Mohammad Nawaz, Laura E. McDermott, Savanna Thor> ;Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology. 2021 Apr 2
- 3 citationsIntrahepatic Cholestasis in a Sickle Cell Patient Unresponsive to Exchange Blood Transfusion.Michelle Likhtshteyn, Sadat Iqbal, Samy I. McFarlane, Savanna Thor> ;American Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020 Aug 9
- Do medicine residents triage patients with gastrointestinal bleeding appropriatelyPriti Bijpuria, Savanna Thor, Laxmi Parsa, Alexander Schlachterman, Asyia Ahmad> ;Hospital Practice. 2015 Feb 9
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: