Overview of Dr. Dandapani
Dr. Savita Dandapani is a radiation oncologist in Duarte, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. She received her medical degree from Harvard Medical School and has been in practice 9 years. She is one of 10 doctors at Methodist Hospital of Southern California and one of 49 doctors at City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital who specialize in Radiation Oncology.
Office1500 Duarte Rd
Duarte, CA 91010
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2009 - 2013
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2008 - 2009
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- Radium Ra 223 Dichloride, Hormone Therapy and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer Start of enrollment: 2018 Aug 29
- An Imaging Agent (I-124 M5A) in Detecting CEA-Positive Liver Metastases in Patients With Colorectal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2020 Jul 15
Active, not recruiting
- TBI Using IMRT (VMAT or Tomotherapy) for the Prevention of Pul Toxicities in Patients Undergoing Donor SCT Start of enrollment: 2020 Feb 28
Publications & Presentations
- Prostate Cancer Characteristics and Outcomes after Prostatectomy in Asian-American Men.Tanya B. Dorff, James Shen, Nora Ruel, Rick A. Kittles, Yung Lyou, S.V. Dandapani, Jeffrey Y.C. Wong, Huiqing Wu, Sumanta K. Pal, Clayton Lau, Bertram Yuh> ;Clinical Genitourinary Cancer. 2021 Jul 10
- 1 citationsReview of Radium-223 and Metastatic Castration-Sensitive Prostate CancerS.V. Dandapani, Jeffrey Y.C. Wong, Przemyslaw Twardowski> ;Cancer Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals. 2020 Aug 31
- The role of pembrolizumab in relapsed/refractory primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma.Tomassetti, S.,Chen, R.,Dandapani, S.> ;Ther Adv Hematol. 2019 May 02
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: