Dr. Bergeson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Caton Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229Phone(410) 368-2014
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citations2.7 years of beta-decay-rate ratio measurements in a controlled environmentQuinton McKnight, Scott Bergeson, Justin Peatross, Michael Ware> ;Applied Radiation and Isotopes. 2018 Dec 1
- 24 citationsTranscranial Doppler Sonography in Headache-Free MigraineursMargaret Abernathy, Gerard Donnelly, Gary G. Kay, Jacqueline Wieneke, Sarah Morris, Scott Bergeson, Maria Ramos, Diana Call, Daniel K. O’Rourke> ;Headache. 1994 Apr 1
- Resonance Raman measurements of carotenoids using light-emitting diodes.Bergeson, S. D.,Peatross, J. B.,Eyring, N. J.,Fralick, J. F.,Stevenson, D. N.,Ferguson, S. B.> ;J Biomed Opt. 2008 Nov 22
- Saint Agnes HealthcareBaltimore, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: