Are you Dr. Blyer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3750 Expressway Dr S
Islandia, NY 11749Phone(631) 232-2636Fax(888) 807-6323
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Blyer, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in Islandia, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, New Jersey, and Texas.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, General Surgery, 2004 - 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMunchausen syndrome: a case report of suspected self-induced temporomandibular joint subluxation.Scott M. Blyer, Anthony Casino, Uday N Reebye> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2007 Nov 1
- 10 citationsReferral patterns of general dental practitioners for oral surgical procedures.David A. Cottrell, Uday N Reebye, Scott M. Blyer, Michael J. Hunter, Neil Mehta> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2007 Apr 1
- The perioperative management of metformin for the oral and maxillofacial surgery patient: risks and recommendations.Scott M. Blyer, Jay A. Yelon> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2007 Jan 1
- Follow Doctors on Snapchat, Instagram for a Glimpse of the ProfessionJuly 26th, 2016
- Plastic Surgery Clinic Longboat Key, FlJanuary 4th, 2019