Dr. Dye is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office45 Castro St
San Francisco, CA 94114Phone+1 415-861-9966Fax+1 415-861-0174
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1979
- Letterman Army Medical CenterInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- NC State Medical License 2011 - 2019
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsClinical Outcomes After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury: Panther Symposium ACL Injury Clinical Outcomes Consensus Group.Eleonor Svantesson, Eric Hamrin Senorski, Kate E. Webster, Jon Karlsson, Theresa Diermeier, Benjamin B. Rothrauff, Sean J. Meredith, Thomas Rauer, James J. Irrgang, Ku...> ;Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2020 Jul 23
- 16 citationsHow to Deal With Anterior Knee Pain in the Active Young Patient.Vicente Sanchis-Alfonso, Scott F. Dye> ;Sports Health. 2017 Jul 1
- 8 citationsPatellofemoral Pain: An Enigma Explained by Homeostasis and Common Sense.William R. Post, Scott F Dye> ;American Journal of Orthopedics. 2017 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: