Are you Dr. Gudeman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1260 Innovation Pkwy #100
Greenwood, IN 46143Phone(317) 884-5200Fax(317) 884-5360
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Gudeman, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Greenwood, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Ohio. He is affiliated with Community Hospital South and OrthoIndy Hospital.
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1989 - 1993
- Clarian Methodist Hospital of IndianapolisInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 69 citationsTreatment of plantar fasciitis by iontophoresis of 0.4% dexamethasone. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.Scott D. Gudeman, Sandra A. Eisele, Robert S. Heidt, Angelo J. Colosimo, Amanda L. Stroupe> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 1997 Jun 1
- OrthoIndy Dr. Gudeman MarketplaceApril 9th, 2019