Dr. Haughawout is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Haughawout's full profile
Office13616 California St
Omaha, NE 68154Phone+1 402-496-0404
- Is this information wrong?
- Exercise as medicine
Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2008 - 2011
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State License 2011 - 2024
- TX State License 2009 - 2011
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
- CHI Health ImmanuelOmaha, Nebraska
- Columbus Community HospitalColumbus, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: