Are you Dr. Hollingsworth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3361 Highway 9 E
Little River, SC 29566Phone(843) 497-5929Fax(843) 399-0123
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Hollingsworth, MD is a board certified internist in Little River, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. He is affiliated with Grand Strand Medical Center and McLeod Health Loris.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsBeyond basins: φ,ψ preferences of a residue depend heavily on the φ,ψ values of its neighbors.Scott A. Hollingsworth, Matthew C. Lewis, P. Andrew Karplus> ;Protein Science. 2016 Sep 1
- 12 citationsElucidating nitric oxide synthase domain interactions by molecular dynamics.Scott A. Hollingsworth, Jeffrey K. Holden, Huiying Li, Thomas L. Poulos> ;Protein Science. 2016 Feb 1
- 9 citationsMolecular dynamics of the P450cam–Pdx complex reveals complex stability and novel interface contactsScott A. Hollingsworth, Thomas L. Poulos> ;Protein Science. 2015 Jan 1
- Join now to see all