Dr. Kerstetter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office362 North Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591Phone(914) 631-2070Fax(914) 631-0797
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- York HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1997 - 2022
- PA State License 1996 - 1998
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Teratogenicity of 2-methoxyethanol applied as a single dermal dose to rats.Feuston, M. H., Kerstetter, S. L., Wilson, P. D.> ;Fundam Appl Toxicol. 1990 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: