- Dr. Scott Kozin, MD is a general surgeon in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery, Hand
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1987 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryHand Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Philadelphia MagazineCastle Connolly, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- America's Top DoctorsCastle Connolly, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Developing a pollicization outcomes measure. Zlotolow, D. A.,Tosti, R.,Ashworth, S.,Kozin, S. H.,Abzug, J. M.; J Hand Surg Am. 2014 Aug 06.
- Limited Glenohumeral Cross-body Adduction in Children With Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy: A Contributor to Scapular Winging. Russo, S. A.,Loeffler, B. J.,Zlotolow, D. A.,Kozin, S. H.,Richards, J. G.,Ashworth, S.; J Pediatr Orthop. 2014 Jul 06.
- Physeal Arrest of the Distal Radius. Abzug, J. M.,Little, K.,Kozin, S. H.; J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2014 May 27.
- Register to See 97 More
- Dr. Scott Kozin, Dr. Scott Kozin, MD, Dr. S Kozin, Dr. Scott H. Kozin