Family Physician in Hawaii since 1988. Former National Medical Director of Spectrum Healthcare Resources ( Now TeamHealth) 1991-1997. Founder and President of Ohana Physicians Group 1997-2002. Scott J Miscovich MD LLC since 2002.
President and Founder of Premier Medical Group Hawaii, with 5 locations on Oahu and two on the Big Island of Hawaii. Services include:
1) Comprehensive Primary Care serving over 45,000 active patient with 12 Physicians, 12 Physician Assistants and 6 Nurse Practitioners.
2) Occupational Medicine- the largest provider of Comprehensive Care for Injured Workers and Auto Accident Victims
3) Physical Therapy Six therapists in 2 state of the art 7500 sq ft locations, Kaneohe and Honolulu, includes Massage therapists
4) Interdisciplinary Pain Management Hawaii's only true Program that features Physicians training in Interdisciplinary Care, with Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians, Osteopathic Physicians, Pain Psychologists, Physical Therapy, Diet educators, Exercise, Acupuncture, Chiropractic, and Medication Assisted Treatment trained staff, Psychiatric Advance Practice Nurses
5) Premier Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation including Hawaii's only dedicated team of Stem Cell and PRP specialists in Honolulu now the exclusive Regenexx Provider on Oahu
6) Windward Urgent Care offers community urgent care 8am-9pm daily
Premier Medical Group Hawaii also teaches students from University of Washington, Yale University, University of Hawaii, Hawaii Pacific University, Samuel Merritt University and other. Dr Miscovich can be heard every Saturday morning from 7-8 am hosting his radio show, "The Moving Body and your Health in Hawaii", on AM830, KHVH Hawaii Talk and News Radio.