Dr. Orr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 Gadsden Hwy
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-228-7600Fax+1 205-831-2917
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Orr is an orthopedic surgeon in Birmingham, AL. He received his medical degree from University of Alabama School of Medicine and has been in practice 3 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and is experienced in total knee arthroplasty , unicompartmental knee arthroplasty , total joint replacement, shoulder arthroplasty, and hip surgery.
Education & Training
- Mississippi Sports Medicine Orthopaedic CenterFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedics, 2018 - 2019
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2013 - 2018
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2013
- Samford UniversityBS, Sports Medicine, 2003 - 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- MS State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 65 citationsFactors impacting Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores in orthopedic surgery spine clinic.Brian E. Etier, Scott P. Orr, Jonathan Antonetti, Scott B. Thomas, Steven M. Theiss> ;The Spine Journal. 2016 Nov 1
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- Grandview Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: