Dr. Rome is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office45 Castro St
San Francisco, CA 94114Phone+1 415-523-6555Fax+1 415-874-9183
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-National Rehabilitation HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1991 - 1994
- Main Line Health System/Lankenau Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 1996
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsAssessment of subcomponents of executive functioning in ecologically valid settings: the goal processing scale.Tatjana Novakovic-Agopian, Anthony J.-W. Chen, Scott Rome, Annemarie Rossi, Gary W. Abrams, Mark DʼEsposito, Gary R. Turner, Ryan McKim, James J. Muir, Nancy K. Hills,...> ;The Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation. 2014 Mar 1
- 77 citationsRehabilitation of executive functioning with training in attention regulation applied to individually defined goals: a pilot study bridging theory, assessment, and tre...Tatjana Novakovic-Agopian, Anthony J.-W. Chen, Scott Rome, Gary W. Abrams, Holli Castelli, Annemarie Rossi, Ryan McKim, Nancy K. Hills, Mark D'Esposito> ;The Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation. 2011 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: