Dr. Simon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Hope Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-3828Fax(717) 531-0793
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2004 - 2010
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Hemorrhage and Recurrence of Obliterated Brain Arteriovenous Malformations Treated With Stereotactic Radiosurgery.Ching-Jen Chen, Dale Ding, Jeyan S Kumar, Kathryn N Kearns, Natasha Ironside, Huai-Che Yang, Akiyoshi Ogino, Hideyuki Kano, Roman Liscak, Jaromir May, Brian J Williams...> ;Stroke. 2022 May 26
- Balloon-Assisted Roadmap Technique to Enable Flow Diversion of a High-Flow Direct Carotid-Cavernous Fistula.Francis J. Jareczek, Varun Padmanaban, Ephraim W. Church, Scott D. Simon, Kevin M. Cockroft, D. Andrew Wilkinson> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2022 Jan 1
- Management of neurophysiological monitoring changes during carotid endarterectomy exposure.Michael J. Gigliotti, Amy E Feidt, Kevin M. Cockroft, D. Andrew Wilkinson, Scott D. Simon, Ephraim W. Church> ;Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 2021 Nov 13
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: