- 6 Greenwich Office Park
Orthopaedic & Neurosurgery Specialists, Tully Ctr
Greenwich, CT 06831
Phone: (203) 869-1145
Fax: (203) 629-7606
Dr. Simon's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurosurgery: General Neurosurgery
Dr. Simon's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Simon's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- CT State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Neurological SurgeryNeurological Surgery
Dr. Simon's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS)American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Dr. Simon's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Multiple epidural lumbar chordomas without bone involvement in a 17-year-old female: a case report. Simon, S.L., Inneh, I.A., Mok, C.L., Apostolides, P.J.; Spine J. 2011 Oct.
- The Role of Concurrent Fusion to Prevent Spinal Deformity After Intramedullary Spinal Cord Tumor Excision in Children. Anakwenze, O.A., Auerbach, J.D., Buck, D.W., Garg, S., Simon, S.L., Sutton, L.N., Sponseller, P.D., Dormans, J.P.; J Pediatr Orthop. 2011-07-01.
- Spinal Cysticercosis. Chugay, P.N., Simon, S.L.; Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2012 Nov 1.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
Dr. Simon's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Scott Simon, Dr. Scott Simon, MD, Dr. S Simon, Dr. Scott L Simon
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Simon's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurosurgery, CT)
- John Strugar, MD
- Katrina Firlik, MD
- Sanjay Rathi, MD
- Ryan Hebert, MD
- Brian Kelley, MD
- W Randolph Page, MD
- Mark Camel, MD
- Camille Salame, MD
- James Collias, MD
- Stephen Calderon, MD