Are you Dr. Stoll?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5717 Edwards Ranch Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76109Phone(817) 294-3195Fax(817) 294-3466
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Scott Stoll, DO is a physiatrist in Fort Worth, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth, Medical City Fort Worth, and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1992 - 1995
- Fort Worth School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State License 1992 - 2022
- TX State License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- AOA Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- AOA Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Treatment Efficacy of OMT for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Start of enrollment: 2006 Oct 01Stoll, S.T.
- How Does Manual Therapy Improve Low Back Pain for Soldiers? Start of enrollment: 2006 Oct 01Stoll, S.T., Cruser, d.A., Maurer, D.M.
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsPregnancy Research on Osteopathic Manipulation Optimizing Treatment Effects: The PROMOTE Study Protocol.Kendi L. Hensel, Michael S. Carnes, Scott T. Stoll> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2016 Nov 1
- 12 citationsA randomized, controlled trial of osteopathic manipulative treatment for acute low back pain in active duty military personneldes Anges Cruser, Douglas Maurer, Kendi L. Hensel, Sarah K. Brown, Kathryn White, Scott T. Stoll> ;Journal of Manual & Manipulative Therapy. 2012 Feb 1
- 18 citationsEffect of cranial osteopathic manipulative medicine on cerebral tissue oxygenation.Xiangrong Shi, Seth Rehrer, Parna Prajapati, Scott T. Stoll, Russell G. Gamber, H. Fred Downey> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2011 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Treatment Efficacy Of Omt For Carpal Tunnel SyndromeNational Center For Complementary &Alternative Medicine2006–2007
- Core 2 - Osteopathic CoreNational Center For Complementary &Alternative Medicine2004–2006
- Osteopathic Manipulative MedicineNational Center For Complementary &Alternative Medicine2000–2004
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort WorthFort Worth, Texas
- JPS Health NetworkFort Worth, Texas
- UT Health North Campus TylerTyler, Texas
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort WorthFort Worth, Texas
- Medical City Fort WorthFort Worth, Texas