Dr. Twilley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office426 School St
Cordova, AL 35550Phone+1 205-483-8140Fax+1 205-483-8144
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Family Medicine Physician In Private Practice In a RuRal Setting. I completed Residency at UAB Family Medicine.I have furthered My Medical Education Including Geriatrics,Wound Care,Certified Medical Director,Certified Medical Review Officer and I am Suboxone Certified.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State License 1997 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Mary Lewis Convalescent Center Resident of the Year UAB Family Medicine, 1999
- G.Gayle Stephens Award UAB Family Medicine, 1997-1999
- Intern Of the Year UAB Family Medicine, 1996-1997
- Ralph and Della Haskett Memorial ClinicPrimarily Self funded Research… -To follow2009 - 2022
- Walker Baptist Medical CenterJasper, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: