Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2501 Parkers Ln
Alexandria, VA 22334Phone+1 410-793-0791Fax+1 410-793-0809
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1994 - 1997
- Albert Einstein Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2002
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- Demethylation of a specific hypersensitive site in the Th2 locus control region.Kim, S. T., Fields, P. E., Flavell, R. A.> ;Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Oct 23
- Epigenetic and transcriptional programs lead to default IFN-gamma production by gammadelta T cells.Chen, L., He, W., Kim, S. T., Tao, J., Gao, Y., Chi, H., Intlekofer, A. M., Harvey, B., Reiner, S. L., Yin, Z., Flavell, R. A., Craft, J.> ;J Immunol. 2007 Mar 1
- Expression of interleukin-10 in intestinal lymphocytes detected by an interleukin-10 reporter knockin tiger mouse.Kamanaka, M., Kim, S. T., Wan, Y. Y., Sutterwala, F. S., Lara-Tejero, M., Galán, J. E., Harhaj, E., Flavell, R. A.> ;Immunity. 2006 Dec
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: