Are you Dr. Benton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1923 S Utica Ave
Tulsa, OK 74104Phone+1 918-744-2345
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sean Benton, DO is a board certified anesthesiologist in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Missouri. He is affiliated with St. John Medical Center, St. John Broken Arrow, and St. John Sapulpa.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 2009 - 2010
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2009
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health SciencesClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State License 2012 - 2023
- MO State License Active through 2013
- TN State License 2010 - 2013
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsIsoflurane's Effect on Protein Conformation as a Proposed Mechanism for Preconditioning.Michelle R. Baker, Sean K. Benton, Christopher S. Theisen, Chad A. McClintick, Eugene E. Fibuch, Norbert W. Seidler> ;Biochemistry Research International. 2011 Sep 12
- St. John Medical CenterTulsa, Oklahoma
- Jack C. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMuskogee, Oklahoma
- St. John SapulpaSapulpa, Oklahoma
- St. John OwassoOwasso, Oklahoma
- St. John Broken ArrowBroken Arrow, Oklahoma