Dr. Hashemi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office830 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 638-8124
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology (ENT), 2014 - 2020
- George Washington UniversityClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe use of vitamin D in preventing post‐thyroidectomy hypocalcemia: An endocrinologist survey studyHeinrich Pinardo, Samuel J. Rubin, Sean Hashemi, Joseph D. DePietro, Elizabeth N. Pearce, Sonia Ananthakrishnan, Sara M. Alexanian, Devin Steenkamp, Jacob Pieter Noordzij> ;Clinical Endocrinology. 2020 Jun 16
- 2 citationsPreventative and management strategies of hypocalcemia after thyroidectomy among surgeons: An international survey study.Anita Sulibhavi, Samuel J. Rubin, Jong Park, Sean Hashemi, Joseph D. DePietro, J. Pieter Noordzij> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2020 Jan 25
- Transoral robotic surgery: Differences between online information and academic literature.Kunal Ramanand Shetty, Kevin Wong, Sean Hashemi, Anisha Shetty, Jessica R. Levi> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2020 Jan 7
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: