Overview of Dr. Massa
Dr. Sean Massa is an otolaryngologist in Saint Louis, MO and is affiliated with SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and has been in practice 5 years. He is one of 23 doctors at SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital who specialize in Otolaryngology (ENT).
OfficeSLUCare Center for Specialized Medicine
1225 South Grand - GL - Door 3
Saint Louis, MO 63104
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2013 - 2018
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- Radiation-Associated Sarcoma of the Head and Neck: Incidence, Latency, and Survival.Joshua B. Smith, Lauren M. Cass, Matthew C. Simpson, Nosayaba Osazuwa-Peters, Gregory M. Ward, Sean T. Massa> ;Laryngoscope. 2021 Nov 15
- 1 citationsDifferences in Sociodemographic Correlates of Human Papillomavirus-Associated Cancer Survival in the United States:Nosayaba Osazuwa-Peters, Matthew C. Simpson, Rebecca L. Rohde, Sai D Challapalli, Sean T. Massa, Eric Adjei Boakye> ;Cancer Control. 2021 Oct 25
- The role of age in treatment decisions for oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma: Analysis of the National Cancer Database.Thomas F. Barrett, Angela L. Mazul, Katelyn O. Stepan, C. Burton Wood, R.C. Paniello, Jose P. Zevallos, Sean T. Massa, Ryan S. Jackson, Nicole C. Schmitt, Joseph Zenga...> ;Oral Oncology. 2021 May 12
- Join now to see all
- Demographic Predictors of Head and Neck Cancer Survival Differ in the ElderlyZisansha Zahirsha, Sean T Massa, The Laryngoscope
- Article OutlineApril 24th, 2019
- Head and Neck Cancer: Palliative Care Can Mitigate Risk of SuicideOctober 9th, 2021
- CT Finds Secondary Lung Disease in Head and Neck Cancer SurvivorsNovember 4th, 2021
- SSM Health Saint Louis University HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: