Dr. Xing is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeAdvancexing Pain & Rehabilitation Clinic, P.A.
620 Stanton Christiana Road Suite 202
Newark, DE 19713Phone+1 302-384-7439Fax+1 302-384-7443
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Fellowship, Pain Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1998 - 2001
- Temple University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Medical College of OhioMS, Biochemistry, 1993 - 1997
- China Medical University ShenyangClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
- Top Doctors 2016October 4th, 2016
- Top Doctors 2018October 5th, 2018
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- St. Francis HospitalWilmington, Delaware
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: