Dr. Bajmakovic-Kacila is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2150 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 942-9803Fax(516) 532-1642
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1993 - 1997
- University of Sarajevo Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsAnalysis of catechol-O-methyltransferase and 5-hydroxytryptamine transporter polymorphisms in patients at risk for suicide.Mark J. Russ, Herbert M. Lachman, Todd B. Kashdan, Takuya Saito, Senada Bajmakovic-Kacila> ;Psychiatry Research-neuroimaging. 2000 Feb 14
- 13 citationsAssessment of suicide risk 24 hours after psychiatric hospital admission.Mark J. Russ, Todd B. Kashdan, Simcha Pollack, Senada Bajmakovic-Kacila> ;Psychiatric Services. 1999 Nov 1
- Rush University Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: