Dr. Cardillo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office34th and Civic Center Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone+1 215-662-2468Fax+1 215-349-8529
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Serena Cardillo is an endocrinologist in Philadelphia, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and UPMC Presbyterian. She received her medical degree from Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and has been in practice 16 years. She specializes in diabetes and lipid metabolism.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2004 - 2006
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- The Impact of Trainee and Standardized Patient Race and Gender on Internal Medicine Resident Communication Assessment Scores.Janae K. Heath, C. Jessica Dine, Denise LaMarra, Serena Cardillo> ;Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2021 Oct 1
- 2 citationsRedesigning Fellowship Curriculum Amidst The Covid-19 Pandemic: Our Shared Experiences.Caitlin White, Paul Anthony Guido, Laura A. Young, Serena Cardillo> ;Endocrine Practice. 2020 Aug 1
- 3 citationsConcordance of hospitalizations between Clinical Practice Research Datalink and linked Hospital Episode Statistics among patients treated with oral antidiabetic therapiesM. Elle Saine, Dena M. Carbonari, Craig Newcomb, Arlene M. Gallagher, Betina T. Blak, Jason Roy, Jennifer Wood, Serena Cardillo, Sean Hennessy, Brian L. Strom, Vincent...> ;Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. 2019 Jul 22
- Join now to see all
- Hospital of the University of PennsylvaniaPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: