Are you Dr. Woods-Grimm?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004Phone(602) 221-6326
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Serena Woods-Grimm, MD is a board certified family physician in Phoenix, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona. She is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at University of Arizona College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- St Joseph's Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of Nevada School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical CenterPhoenix, Arizona