Dr. Saadeh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Madison ave
Morristown, NJ 07960Phone(973) 971-5649
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of MichiganFellowship, Pediatric Nephrology, 2008 - 2011
- Children's Hospital of MichiganResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- Jordan University of Science and Technology FOMClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- MI State Medical License Active through 2015
Publications & Presentations
- Dosing of steroids in small children with nephrotic syndromeSermin A. Saadeh, Rudolph P. Valentini> ;Pediatric Nephrology. 2014 Feb 1
- 15 citationsWeight or body surface area dosing of steroids in nephrotic syndrome: is there an outcome difference?Sermin A. Saadeh, Rossana Baracco, Amrish Jain, Gaurav Kapur, Tej K. Mattoo, Rudolph P. Valentini> ;Pediatric Nephrology. 2011 Jul 16
- 4 citationsIron deficiency in children with early chronic kidney diseaseRossana Baracco, Sermin A. Saadeh, Rudolph P. Valentini, Gaurav Kapur, Amrish Jain, Tej K. Mattoo> ;Pediatric Nephrology. 2011 Jun 28
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: