Dr. Manoach is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office170 William St
New York, NY 10038Phone+1 646-962-5665Fax+1 212-312-5735
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified in Internal Medicine Critical Care, Neurocritical Care, and Emergency Medicine. I am Director of the Medical ICU at New York Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital and a faculty member in The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineCritical Care Medicine, 2010 - 2012
- SUNY Downstate-University Hospital of BrooklynCritical Care Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1999
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsBreaking Silos: The Team-Based Approach to Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic StaffingBrett R. Anderson, Natalia S. Ivascu, Daniel Brodie, Jeremy A. Weingarten, Seth Manoach, Anthony J Smith, Konstantin Millerman, Natalie H Yip, Grace Su, Christa Kleins...> ;Critical care explorations. 2020 Nov 3
- Redundant Safety and Videolaryngoscopy.Seth Manoach, Lars-Kristofer Nelson Peterson> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2019 Oct 1
- Response to letter by Drs. Bottinger and van der Hoorn.David A. Berlin, Seth Manoach, Paul M. Heerdt> ;Intensive Care Medicine Experimental. 2019 Jun 6
- Join now to see all
- Spanish, French
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: