Are you Dr. Phillips?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office740 Rose St
Lexington, KY 40536Phone+1 859-218-3055Fax+1 859-323-2412
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Seth Phillips, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Michigan, and Missouri. He is affiliated with Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Targeted Muscle Reinnervation for Trauma-Related Amputees: A Systematic Review.Zachary W Fulton, Benjamin C Boothby, Seth A Phillips> ;Cureus. 2022 Aug 1
- Outcomes following balloon tibioplasty versus conventional osteosynthesis techniques for Schatzker type III tibial plateau fractures: a systematic review.Andrew Blankenship, Amy Singleton, Logan Hiatt, Kirk W Evanson, Seth Phillips, Richard Miller> ;Journal of orthopaedic surgery and research. 2022 Apr 7
- An Assessment of the Impact of SARS-CoV-2 on a Level 1 Trauma Center Including Subgroup Analysis of Orthopedic Injuries and Mechanism of Injury.Austin Moore, Amy Singleton, Logan Hiatt, Richard Miller, Seth Phillips, John J Leskovan> ;Cureus. 2022 Jan 1
- Mercy St. Vincent Medical CenterToledo, Ohio