Dr. Mansouri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Hope Drive, Suite 1200
423 North 21st Street
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 763-2559
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board-certified neurosurgeon who completed residency training at the University of Toronto, along with fellowships in Neuro-Oncology at Johns Hopkins University and the University of Toronto.
I specialize in minimally-invasive brain surgery, endoscopic pituitary surgery, awake craniotomies, brain metastases, gliomas, and gamma knife radiosurgery
Education & Training
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsTransmitted Drug Resistance Mutations in Antiretroviral-Naïve Injection Drug Users with Chronic HIV-1 Infection in IranArash Memarnejadian, Shahoo Menbari, Seyed Ali Mansouri, Leila Sadeghi, Rouhollah Vahabpour, Mohammad Reza Aghasadeghi, Ehsan Mostafavi, Mohammad Abdi> ;PLOS ONE. 2015 May 11
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: