Are you Dr. Bage?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Grand Central Mall Ste 10
Vienna, WV 26105Phone(304) 916-1288Fax(304) 916-1289
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Seyoum Bage, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Vienna, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Ohio, and New York. He is affiliated with Selby General Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center, and Chillicothe Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 2002 - 2004
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Addis Ababa University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- WV State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease