Dr. Firdous is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 E Mountain Dr
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711Phone+1 570-826-7300Fax+1 570-808-7387
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health System (Danville)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Nishtar Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsHow Should We Assess Pain: Do Patients Prefer a Quantitative or Qualitative Scale? A Study of Patient Preferences.Shagufta Firdous, Andrea Berger, Waqas Jehangir, Carlos Fernandez, Bertrand Behm, Zankhana Mehta, Akhila Reddy, Mellar P. Davis> ;The American Journal of Hospice & Palliative Care. 2021 Apr 1
- 5 citationsCancer-Related Fatigue: Perception of Effort or Task Failure?Carlos Fernandez, Shagufta Firdous, Waqas Jehangir, Bertrand Behm, Zankhana Mehta, Andrea Berger, Mellar P. Davis> ;The American Journal of Hospice & Palliative Care. 2020 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: