Dr. Jalees is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office444 N Main St
Akron, OH 44310Phone(330) 379-8190Fax(330) 379-8191
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Northeastern Ohio University College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2001 - 2004
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2009
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Knowledge, attitude and beliefs about malaria in a tribal area of Bastar district (Madhya Pradesh).Sharma, S. K., Jalees, S., Kumar, K., Rahman, S. J.> ;Indian J Public Health. 1993 Oct 01
- Summa Health SystemAkron, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: