Dr. Randhawa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5333 N Dixie Hwy, Suite 109
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334Phone+1 954-717-1919Fax+1 954-717-2528
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2008 - 2010
- St Vincent Charity Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Rawalpindi Medical CollegeClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2010
- LA State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- Identigene STD Test Collection Kit Validation Study Start of enrollment: 2011 Nov 01
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsUnderexpression and overexpression of Fas and Fas ligand: a double-edged swordShahid R. Randhawa, Bassem G. Chahine, Mary Lowery-Nordberg, James D. Cotelingam, Adrian Casillas> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 2010 Apr 1
- 21 citationsHypersensitivity reactions to food additives.Shahid R. Randhawa, Sami L. Bahna> ;Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2009 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: