Dr. Baharlou is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Gustave L Levy Pl
New York, NY 10029Phone+1 212-659-8552Fax+1 212-860-9737
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2002 - 2003
- New York Medical College (Brooklyn-Queens)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Kerman University of Medical SciencesClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2006 - 2013
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2013
- The AMA Does Not Speak for UsDecember 9th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: