Dr. Valluri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1481 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 554-0000Fax(317) 554-0178
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1993 - 1996
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe Protective Effect of Estrogen Against Radiation Cataractogenesis is Dependent Upon the Type of Radiation.Joy Garrett, Shailaja Valluri, Marc S. Mendonca, Robert M. Bigsby, Jennifer T. Lopez, Andrea Caperell-Grant, Jessica Nees, Joseph R. Dynlacht> ;Radiation Research. 2020 Nov 10
- 8 citationsAge and hormonal status as determinants of cataractogenesis induced by ionizing radiation. II. Sparsely ionizing (low-LET) radiation.Joseph R Dynlacht, Shailaja Valluri, Joy Garrett, Jessica Nees, Andrea Caperell-Grant, Colleen DesRosiers, Robert M Bigsby> ;Radiation research. 2012 Oct 1
- 67 citationsNontuberculous Mycobacterial Ocular and Adnexal InfectionsRamana S. Moorthy, Shailaja Valluri, Narsing A. Rao> ;Survey of Ophthalmology. 2012 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: