Are you Dr. Anjum?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 6th Ave N
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Phone(320) 252-5131Fax(320) 240-2118
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shakell Anjum, MD is a nephrologist in Saint Cloud, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System, and CentraCare - Long Prairie.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolFellowship, Nephrology, 2001 - 2004
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- Rawalpindi Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 251 citationsHypertension after kidney transplantationBertram L. Kasiske, Shakeel Anjum, Rajiv Shah, Jeffrey Skogen, Chitra Kandaswamy, Barbara Danielson, Eileen A. O’Shaughnessy, David C. Dahl, John R. Silkensen, Meena S...> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2004 Jun 1
- 16 citationsDefining the risk of elective cyclosporine withdrawal in stable kidney transplant recipients.Shakeel Anjum, Magdalena Adeva Andany, Jeffrey C. McClean, Barbara Danielson, Bertram L. Kasiske> ;American Journal of Transplantation. 2002 Feb 1