Overview of Dr. Rao
Dr. Shaline Rao, MD is a cardiologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals.
Office530 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10016Fax(646) 501-0145
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2011 - 2013
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- Board of Nuclear CardiologyCertificate of the Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography ASC Certification
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPerioperative cardiovascular outcomes of non-cardiac solid organ transplant surgery.Nathaniel R. Smilowitz, Yu Guo, Shaline Rao, Bruce E. Gelb, Jeffrey S. Berger, Sripal Bangalore> ;European Heart Journal - Quality of Care and Clinical Outcomes. 2019 Jan 1
- 3 citationsOutcomes and predictors of recovery in acute-onset cardiomyopathy: A single-center experience of patients undergoing endomyocardial biopsy for new heart failureNisha A. Gilotra, Mosi K. Bennett, Adam Shpigel, Haitham M. Ahmed, Shaline Rao, Justin M. Dunn, Colleen Harrington, Tasha B. Freitag, Marc K. Halushka, Stuart D. Russell> ;American Heart Journal. 2016 Sep 1
- 8 citationsAdult congenital heart disease and pregnancy.Shaline Rao, Jonathan Ginns> ;Seminars in Perinatology. 2014 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: